Position Open in GAHN
Position type: part-time (10-15 hours per week)
Position location: Remote (work from home)
- Provide administrative leadership to the development of GAHN to connect Anabaptist health organizations and individual health professionals affiliated with member churches of Mennonite World Conference and those that self identify as Anabaptist.
- Supervise the production and distribution of information among GAHN members that support the Vision and Mission.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Anabaptist associations to amplify the reach of GAHN e.g. Mennonite Health Services, Mennonite Health Care Fellowship, Canadian Mennonite Health Assembly and Mennonite World Conference.
- Supervise GAHN presence on social, print and electronic media.
- Oversee the publication of electronic newsletters.
- Create, update and manage membership list, fees and communication.
- Supervise the updating of GAHN website.
- Develop and distribute information on global health issues.
- Prepare and manage annual and multi year program plans and budgets to be approved by GAHN Coordinating Committee.
- Create and manage fund raising activities.
- Prepare and manage contracts with suppliers and vendors for products and services.
- Arrange for creation, management and updating of databases.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of member surveys and analyze and prepare reports on results.
- Write monthly progress reports on programs and activities.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation, agenda and minutes for GAHN Coordinating Committee meetings and attend the meetings.
- Collaborate and coordinate with MWC departments.
- Bachelor’s degree and knowledge and experience relevant to the use of information technology to design and manage networks required.
- Knowledge and experience applying evidence based theory and best practices to create collaborative individual and organizational networks highly desirable.
- Fluency in English language required. French and/or Spanish languages highly desirable.
- Proven writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and strong appreciation for global Anabaptist community desirable.
Accountable to and supervised by the Chair of the Global Anabaptist Health Network and collaborate with Secretary of the MWC Mission Commission.
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume or CV to ronyoder(at)comcast.net
Application opening date: December 2021
Application closing date: when filled