The Global Anabaptist Health Network (GAHN) is an international partnership of Anabaptist related health institutions and professionals. Both institutions and individuals can be associated with GAHN.
- Identified as related to an Anabaptist related church with formal commitment to the MWC Shared Convictions (This may be a constitutional or bylaw linkage or a voluntary self-declared relationship)
- With a priority ministry that fits within a broad definition of what health means (e.g. hospital, clinics, mental health center, developmental disabilities, rehabilitation center, community clinic, senior services etc.).
- Where formal organization is evident (e.g., Bylaws, regular meetings, or a structure and work or action plans).
An Individual Health Professional
- Self-identified as Anabaptist Health Professional from a church with formal commitment to the MWC Shared Convictions
- With a priority ministry that fits within a broad definition of what health professional means around the world (e.g. medicine, nursing, public health, laboratory, physical therapy, etc.).